On-line ordering of antisera
Plant Research International maintains one of Europe's largest collections of antisera against plant viruses and plant pathogenic bacteria, confirming the success of over fifty years of research on the characterization and identification of plant pathogenic organisms. The antisera are produced against the well-characterized viruses and bacteria present in Plant Research International's plant virus and bacteria collections. These antisera can now be ordered online.
How to order on-line:
- On top of the page you will find a menu which gives you access to all virus and bacteria antisera which can be ordered at Plant Research International.
- A specific virus antiserum can be selected by directly clicking on its name. You also may find the required virus antisera by first selecting a specific crop.
- All bacteria antisera are shown on one page.
- Menu item "Your order status" gives you an overview of the items you have ordered.
- When you have added all required items to your order, you are asked to go to the next page to complete the orderform.
- Before the order is actually sent, on the following page an overview of your order is shown. You are asked to check and reconfirm your order. At this stage you still can change (or cancel) your order. By reconfirming the order the order will be sent to us.
- An email will be send to you to confirm we have received your order.
- After the order is sent you cannot change your order.